- When the Company receives personal information from a customer,
the intended purpose should be specified where possible, and only
the necessary personal information will be collected.
- The Company will use the customer's personal information only
for the intended purpose. Also, the Company will not reveal or provide
the personal information entrusted by the customer to any third
parties without the customer's consent or a legitimate reason.
- The Company will maintain the personal information in an error-free
and up-to-date form, and will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access,
or the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of the personal
- The Company will respond with sincerity when a customer makes
a request to confirm or correct his or her own personal information,
within justifiable limits.
- The Company will strictly comply with the Personal Information
Protection Act and other related laws and regulations. Also, the
Company will review its efforts regarding the above items where
deemed appropriate, and seek to continuously improve them.
April 1, 2005
Misuzu Industries Corporation
President Taizo Yamazaki